Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Idiot is starting a blog

Eliptical for Sale. Mint Condition!!!!!

Why is it that we get these crazy ideas in our heads and no one or no thing can talk us out of it. Ok ok ok! Enough of the I told you so's! Well I have this great and fancy machine, and no I don't use it, I haven't used it, I can't use it, well almost. It's a matter of principal now. The more people tell me I have to do something the less I do it. My boys call it the "thigh master". Don't they know the more they tease me the less I will do it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you not to buy it....learn from me Miss Margaret! You don't have to exercise, exercise is stupid anyway. I miss you! Congrats on your daughters mission call! I am waiting for your next post......waiting.....waiting....